Workshop Location: 502 - Cowlitz slides
Poster Session Location: Regency A & B and Gather.town.
Thursday July 14, 2022 Pacific Daylight Time
- 08:45–09:00 - Opening Remark
- 09:00–09:45 - Invited Talk: Heng Ji. Schema-guided Event Prediction.
- 09:45–10:30 - Invited Talk: Percy Liang. Entities in the World are Closer than they Appear: Pre-training with Language and Knowledge Graphs.
- 10:30–11:15 - Invited Talk: Jonathan Berant. The Atoms of Knowledge Integration in Question Answering.
- 11:15–12:00 - Invited Talk: Hanna Hajishirzi. Toward Knowledge-Rich and Robust NLP.
- 12:00–12:30 - Lunch Break
- 12:30–01:30 - Poster Session (Location: Regency A & B and Gather.town.)
- 01:30–02:15 - Invited Talk: William Cohen. QA Is the New KR: Question-Answer Pairs as Knowledge Bases.
- 02:15–03:00 - Invited Talk: Julian Eisenschlos. Efficient Methods for Learning from Tables.
- 03:00–04:00 - Shared Task Session
- Champion: team Ant Risk AI from Ant Group
- Runner-up: team [MASK] from Nanjing University
- Honorable Mention: team TabT5 from Google Research
- Honorable Mention: team LYZD-FinTech
- 04:00–04:45 - Invited Talk: Luna Dong. Next-Generation Intelligent Assistants for AR/VR Devices.
- 04:45–05:00 - Closing Remark